Last fall, this happened:
It was a large branch from the Oregon Big-Leaf Maple tree in the middle (yes, the middle, but we didn’t plant it there), of our driveway, right in front of the garage. The branch took out our cable lines (we thought they might be power lines at first so PGE came out to make sure).
It also damaged our gutters:
So the other day, our roofing company came out to fix them.
First, the brace holds up the whole gutter.
I didn’t realize it, but the branch had damaged both the side and front of the gutters.
And off it comes.
Kinda cool to see how it’s done. The side gutter is off, and the brace is holding up the front one.
The front gutter is on, and now he’s gonna do the side one.
Sure looks a lot better now, doesn’t it!
And since the maple tree is gone, we should be good to go. Whew.
Fascinating! Never seen that done before.
Me either! I’m glad I wasn’t the one on the roof.