I finished the Upside Down Daisy Hat from Itty Bitty Hats yesterday, and am very pleased with the way it turned out. The stem of the flower was a little fiddly, and I thought this would be the first and only hat like this I would make. But thanks to some people on Ravelry, who encouraged me to finish, I did. And I just might make another one!
It stopped raining long enough today for me to photograph it on the redbud tree outside my office.
Although the pattern didn’t call for them, I added a couple of tendrils up at the top.
I have some fleece stuffed inside to give it some shape.
Here it is with some of the fleece removed.
The hat is for a very special keiki in my life, and I can’t wait to see her in it!